2019.02.18 – Release Notes (Software Version 2.2.00 / 0.4.2; Firmware Version 2.0.5)
– Resolved issues where translations become unstable when certain operations are carried out.
– Changes made to the System Language names displayed on selection.
2019.01.25 – Release Notes (Software Version 2.0.04 / 0.4.2; Firmware Version 2.0.5)
– Resolved issues related to telecommunication.
2019.01.10 – Release Notes (Software Version 2.0.04 / 0.4.2; Firmware Version 2.0.4)
– Improved the stability of the software on product launch.
– Resolved minor issues found in the audio search keywords for the language selection screen.
2018.12.27 – Release Notes (Version 2.0.03 / 0.4.2)
– Updated the engine for Japanese voice readouts.
– Implemented “Tutorial screen” for translations.
– Added Italian and German to the System Language.
– Improved the stability of the audio input processing.
2018.11.29 – Release Notes (Version 1.4.01 / 0.4.1)
– Improved the response speed of the translations.
– Changed the “minimum battery required for having Updates run” from the original 50% to 30%.
2018.11.13 – Release Notes (Version 1.3.01 / 0.4.1)
– Fixed issue where an occasional delay would occur before translations.
– Fixed issue where cancelling an ongoing translation would take time on occasions.
– Changed / improved the fonts used in the below languages:
Ukrainian, Kazakh, Greek, Kyrgyz, Serbian, Tajik, Bulgarian, Belarusian, Macedonian, Mongolian, Russian
2018.10.25 – Release Notes (Version 1.2.01 / 0.4.1)
– Fixed issues where the device would not go into sleep mode properly (in certain situations).
– Improved / enhanced the behavior of the speech to text functionality.
– Adjusted the volume of the “beep” sound (sound for notifying start of recording)
2018.10.15 – Release Notes (Version 1.1.11 / 0.4.1)
– Fixed speech recognition issues with Cantonese language.
– Audio output supported on Hindi language.
– Improved / enhanced the behavior of the language selection via voice recognition.
To have the prompt come up for downloading the latest software updates, be sure to have the device charged to above 50% battery, and connect to a Wi-Fi network.